Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Retiring

Retiring

After much discernment I have decided to retire from active ministry with the Blue Theology Mission Station at the Christian Church of Pacific Grove. It’s been a “fluid” 12+ years.  Such a blessing to work with the good folks of the Christian Church – we have hosted hundreds of youth and adults on service trips and pilgrimages about ocean stewardship and spirituality.  The youth programs will continue under the good leadership of Rev. Dan Paul.  www.bluetheology.com.

I will continue as a weekly guide at the Monterey Bay Aquarium – been there every Thursday for 22 years!  My retirement project is to keep working on editing a collection of 100 or so of my Blue Theology “Tide-ings” devotionals from the past 5 years, to be called, “Deep Calls to Deep.”  Suggestions and prayers welcome.

If you only read my weekly devotionals on the Blue Theology Mission Station FB page, I invite you to friend me on my personal FB page, or to look at www.bluetheologytideings.blogspot.com – I will still be writing and reflecting on this spiritual wonder, the sea.

(Serious pic of me at my installation at the La Selva UCC church, where I will continue as member.)

No comments:

Post a Comment